UPCOMING & ONGOING Events
- Aug 01, 1:00 AM – Sep 01, 1:00 AMGulf Coast Bank & TrustHigh Voltage invites you to participate in the Gulf Coast Bank & Trust’s silent auction in August event. Click the link below for more information on the auction ad how to donate items to benefit High Voltage. Auction items will be available for online bidding August 1st.
- May 12, 7:00 PM – May 22, 12:00 AMESSENCE Action for AccessAs part of this initiative, High Voltage hosted a walk thru Senior Mother's Day Pajama|Night Gown Party on May 8th at Dooky Chase restaurant in New Orleans. Volunteers received tickets to a special ESSENCE event. Click for information to volunteer with other projects in New Orleans.
- May 04, 12:00 AM – 11:59 PMhttps://www.givenola.org/high-voltageGiveNOLA Day, is a 24hr online giving event on May 4th organized by the Greater New Orleans Foundation to ignite the giving community in Southeast Louisiana. The goal is to inspire the community to come together and contribute online, raising as many dollars as possible to support local nonprofits.
- Jan 19, 11:59 PM – Jan 20, 4:59 AMLocation is TBDObserved on the third Monday in January MLK Day is “a day on, not a day off.” High Voltage will provide Hurricane Laura/Delta children and families with art kits, coloring books and the chance to participate in virtual tours of the Ogden Museum of Southern Art and Studio Be sponsored by Google, Inc.
- "Big Dreams" Vision Board WorkshopJan 18, 11:59 PM – Jan 19, 3:59 AMhttps://tinyurl.com/yb6x2qsfThe "Big Dreams" Vision Board Project is designed to help teenage girls in foster care in New Orleans to motivate them to develop big dreams by setting goals and values while also promoting their overall well-being.
- Dec 09, 2020, 7:00 PM – 11:00 PMWebinarJoin the Parenting Center for a virtual parenting course on parent and child stress!
- Aug 03, 2020, 12:00 AM CDT – Aug 31, 2020, 12:00 AM CDTGulf Coast Auctions in AugustHigh Voltage would like to invite you to participate in Gulf Coast Bank & Trust’s Auctions in August event. Auctions in August is a silent auction hosted at each of Gulf Coast Bank & Trust's 19 branches and online during the entire month of August.
- Jun 01, 2020, 3:00 PM – 5:00 PM CDTAmerihealth Caritas Louisiana, 3155 Gentilly Blvd, New Orleans, LA 70122, USAHigh Voltage normally co-sponsors a summer camp each year in New Orleans. However, due to the COVID-19, Coronavirus on-site summer camp has been cancelled. As an alternative High Voltage will be providing free summer camp supplies and books to 40 families