top of page
Upcoming & past Events
- Tue, Nov 28Location is TBDNov 28, 2023, 12:00 AM – Nov 29, 2023, 1:00 AMAt High Voltage, we believe in the power of community and the spirit of giving. This holiday season, we launch our Giving Tuesday Campaign to bring joy and essential support to families in New Orleans. Together we can make a difference and continue our community programs in 2024.
- Thu, Nov 16Location is TBDNov 16, 2023, 1:00 PMHigh Voltage Annual Senior Thanksgiving Celebration will be held on Thursday, November 16 to celebrate the Thanksgiving holiday. This event is being sponsored by Costcos, Hash House Harriers (Red Dress Run), and Perinos.
- Mon, Jul 31Gulf Coast Bank & TrustJul 31, 2023, 1:00 AM – Aug 30, 2023, 1:00 AMHigh Voltage invites you to participate in the Gulf Coast Bank & Trust’s silent auction in August event. Click the link below for more information on the auction ad how to donate items to benefit High Voltage. Auction items will be available for online bidding August 1st.
- Mon, Jul 24Give8/28Jul 24, 2023, 7:00 PM – Aug 28, 2023, 11:50 PMWe are celebrating Black Philanthropy Month, an annual global celebration of African-descent giving in the US and worldwide in August. Black or African American non-profit are often underfunded in America so this is why we encourage everyone to donate to encourage Black Philanthropy.
- Sat, Jul 08Ochsner Sports Performance CenterJul 08, 2023, 11:00 AM – 3:00 PMSaturday, July 8th High Voltage will participate in the Saints Back to School, Back to Football Health Expo! The event will be 11 am to 3 pm at the Ochsner Sports Performance Center. There will be fun activities, health screenings and vaccines offered, food, music and more.
- Tue, May 02Give NOLA DayMay 02, 2023, 12:00 AM – 11:50 PMGive Nola Day is the community's annual 24-hour charitable event to inspire people to give generously to nonprofit organizations that are making our region stronger, creating a vibrant community for all. It's a day to come together!
- Sat, Dec 17Amerihealth Caritas Community CenterDec 17, 2022, 10:00 AM – 11:30 AMHigh Voltage is showing how much we appreciate our volunteers and donors, you are invited to an ACLA Community Partner, Mingle and Jingle. This event features a Brunch, Music, Games, & Fun Galore!
- Sat, Sep 17Ernest N. Morial Convention CenterSep 17, 2022, 9:00 AM CDT – Sep 18, 2022, 4:00 PM CDTThe We Represent Challenge is open! To join the challenge, enter High Voltage when registering for The Big Health event and attend on Saturday, September 17 at the Ernest N. Morial Convention Center from 10am to 4pm. The organization with the most attendees will be rewarded with prizes!
- Sat, Aug 13ACLA and Saints Health ExpoAug 13, 2022, 11:00 AM – Aug 14, 2022, 3:00 PMBack to School, Back to Football Health Expo Saturday, August 13, 2022 from 11:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m. Fun football-related activities for children, health screenings and COVID-19 vaccines offered by Ochsner Health System, information tables hosted by community partners, food, music and more provided!
- Mon, Aug 01Gulf Coast Bank & TrustAug 01, 2022, 12:10 AM CDT – Sep 01, 2022, 12:10 AM CDTHigh Voltage invites you to participate in the Gulf Coast Bank & Trust’s silent auction in August event. Click the link below for more information on the auction ad how to donate items to benefit High Voltage. Auction items will be available for online bidding August 1st.
- Mon, Jun 20HV Summer Reading ChallengeJun 20, 2022, 7:00 AM – Jul 16, 2022, 11:50 AMChief Judge Terry Love created a free summer reading program during the Pandemic to maintain and improve literacy skills of students during the summer months. Click to register and see details for participation!
- Tue, May 03https://www.givenola.org/high-voltageMay 03, 2022, 12:00 AM – May 04, 2022, 12:00 AMGiveNOLA Day, is a 24hr online giving event on May 3rd organized by the Greater New Orleans Foundation to ignite the giving community in Southeast Louisiana. The goal is to inspire the community to come together and contribute online, raising as many dollars as possible to support local nonprofits.
- Sun, Jan 16Mardi Gras Chicken and Waffle Drive ThruJan 16, 2022, 8:00 PM – Feb 21, 2022, 12:00 PMHigh Voltage will host a Mardi Gras Chicken Wings and Crazy Waffle Walk Thru/Drive Thru Party for senior citizens on Saturday February 26 at noon. High Voltage volunteers/members $5, guest $10.Please consider donating to adopt a senior citizen to participate in this Mardi Gras Event.
bottom of page